Feb 17, 2008

Bamboo Fun

In keeping with my renewed resolution to get more done on the computer, I played around today with a fabulous ditigal tool my wonderful mother-in-law got me for Christmas. It is called Bamboo Fun, by Wacom. I am ashamed to say it has taken me this long to play with it...but this thing is great. We got the full Adobe suite this year and this tool is really going to make it easy to take full advantage of it.

Here is my very first try, about 15 minutes...

This is going to be very fun if I ever fulfill my resolution to start digital scrapbooking I think! That is my actual, not too neat, handwriting. Cool, huh?

5 comments:

Kelly said...

That's really cool! Keep showing all the neat things you can do with this program!!

bandanachick said...

WOW! So much fun! I wish I had that program!

Christina said...

Does editing photos count as working? If so, I work a lot. I suddenly feel as though I've accomplished a great deal. Cute picture! She looks good in pink. Good think since she wears it a lot, hm?

BTW, did you know that the transcription company I'm contracted out with does the transcription work for NPR? Now you know some new useless information.

marti said...

I love that shot. It does look like fun. We are expecting much from you now....

Michelle said...

I love that picture!