Feb 15, 2008

Pictures!

The day after my last post, I was forced to download pictures because I ran out of memory. So, I am immediately sharing them with you! By the way, thanks for everyone's comments on my last post. I think Christina had the best idea. I will definately be sending Elisa down for the summer. (who am I kidding? I can't part with this cutie for that long! maybe a just a few weeks...)

This messy face is due to trying to bribe her to stay awake with M&M's. I guess it didn't work!
She gives great hugs! This Eyeore is great. When you push his 'tummy button' he sings an adorably depressing song called 'gloomy place.'

Elisa loves to read books, even by herself!

Daddy took her to the park for Valentine's Day! This mischieveous look says more than I can about the troubles I suspect we will have with this child.

She loves to swing. Who doesn't? Thanks Daddy!

5 comments:

Kari said...

Adorable! I can't believe how big she's gotten since your last post with pics. I love the belly. ;) Thanks for posting, its great hearing your news.

Lista said...

She's so cute! I love the dimple in the last picture! We should try to get our babies together sometime. Timothy's really into "babies", which seems to include anyone under the age of six!

Christina said...

You had me all excited there for a minute! But I'll still take her, even if it's just for a few weeks.

She has changed so much in the past few months. Her hair keeps getting longer! Does she let you put clips in it? I did notice that in the picture of her at the park she's standing! Such an adorable little munchkin. I can't wait to take her out to the park myself in August.

Love you lots.

bandanachick said...

I have to admit I am guilty of trying the "bribe to stay awake" too. Some times it actually works, other times, not so much.

marti said...

I have seen that look on her face before and thought "Oh my, just like her mother!"