- I love to color my hair. Right now it is fairly natural with one superblonde chunk on each side. However, I have had portions of it it magenta, green, fire engine red, blue and purple at one time or another. My philosophy on hair color is: if it isn't going to be natural, why bother trying to make it look like it is? Have fun with it!
- I would rather sit at home with a book than do anything else. Sadly, I haven't had time to read in quite a while. My favorite fun author is Elizabeth Peters and if you ever need a recommendation I have a long list of must reads!
- I love live theater and musical performances. Brandon and I try to go to a few shows a year and I always hit a few with my dad too. In the summer we try to make it to a Gilbert and Sullivan because light opera is my favorite. Best play: The Pirates of Penzance.
- I hate and absolutely cannot wear any shade of blue shirt with blue jeans. It just doesn't work in my book - there is just no way to make it match!
- I love museums. Brandon and I always look for one or two whenever we visit a new city. Most recommended museum is the Denver Museum of Natural History.
- Favorite Movies: Newsies, Sabrina (Harrison Ford), Gladiator
- I have never kept a houseplant alive for more than 6 months and yet I am now tackling a huge yard with 14 flowerbeds and over 2 dozen trees. Needless to say, some of them have to come out because it is just to much to look at, let alone maintain. Hopefully by the end of the summer there will still be something alive!
That was hard! I thought I was more interesting than that, but I guess not! This is ending with me, because everyone I know has been tagged already! That's what happens when it takes so long to get around to posting I guess.