May 4, 2007

Amazing Grace

I can't believe it's been over a month since I've posted. My whole life has changed since then! At first I was too busy with closing, remodeling, moving unpacking. Then it was work, then spending all my free time at the hospital. I have a mental list of several blogs I'd like to write and I am going to start catching up-I promise. I have lots of pictures of the house. We will probably put an album up on Brandon's Blog.

However, first and most importantly I want to say Thanks to all for the prayers, phone calls, visits and general outpouring of love and suport for my family since Joel's accident. It isn't over, but his physical recovery continues to progress at an amazing speed. He may have farther to come with his cognitive recovery, only time will tell. You can continue to read updates on Brandon's Blog.

Joel's life was spared several times over and we are so thankful to the Lord for His bountiful grace. This accident has really impressed upon me my responsibility to pray for his spiritual salvation. Continue to pray with us that it will cause him to think about it too as he wakes up and faces his situation.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I've missed you, Grace. And we're still praying for Joel too, that the Lord would allow his spiritual eyes to be opened, and that no matter what condition he finds himself in once he has "recovered," he would live his life for the Lord.

This is tough stuff, and I know it's probably taken a toll on your family. We love you guys, and miss you!