May 8, 2007

You're Invited!

I want to invite everyone to consider attending Bible Study Fellowship next fall. Most likely, there is one in your area. Next year we will be studying the gospel of Matthew. It will be my 3rd year with BSF and I have been incredibly blessed by it. (Thanks to Rachel Madden for inviting me!) Very likely, there is one in your area too! They offer seperate mens and womens classes, at seperate times of the day as well as childrens programs. Follow this link to learn more and find a class close to you http://www.biblestudyfellowship.com/.

Next week there will be an introduction class to register for Matthew. Consider this an open invitation! Just find out the date and time and show up next week! There is no childcare for introduction classes. There will be other opportunities in the fall to join, but this is the best way to make sure you can be there for the very first one and get a spot as there are sometimes waiting lists for certain age groups! There is no obligation and perhaps if you go to the introduction class you will have something to pray this summer about adding to your schedule this fall.

Here are the top 5 reasons I enjoy BSF and why you should consider making time in your busy week for this study!
  1. It is a serious bible study that focuses on the truth of God's word
  2. It encourages daily bible study with practical applications
  3. It is a good opportunity to meet and fellowship with other local christian women
  4. You will be challenged, encouraged and blessed by the time you dedicate to this study!
  5. It is free!

If you have any questions, I would be glad to answer! e-mail me or post a comment

5 comments:

Shawna said...

BSF is great. I look forward to a phase of life where I can attend again. One thing that they also do really well, is the childrens program for 2 and up. It is fabulous!

Rachel said...

I went to BSF during college and really liked it. I don't have the childcare to make it work right now, but I do recommend it!

April said...

Happy day-late Birthday!

Ruth said...

Hey! I was just coming on here to wish you a happy day-late birthday too...I guess I got beat out! Hope you had a good one!

Rachel said...

P.S. check out my blog. You've been tagged!