Mar 20, 2007

Other Blogs and Such

Welcome to blogging Josh and Michelle!

For those of you who are like me and still working on integrating blogging with your lifestyle, here is a tip Brooke gave me. SUBSCRIBE TO FEEDBLITZ (www.feedblitz.com) it takes a little bit of time to set up, but once you subscribe to someone's blog you will get an e-mail whenever someone updates their blog so you don't have to just randomly troll the internet. It's great! Thanks Brooke! Maybe I am the only one out there who wasn't takeing advantage of this great tool, but if not, I hope this helps you too. If it seems like to much work, send me your e-mail and I will try and forward you updates, assuming you like the same people I do!


Lastly, everyone, please visit Brandon's blog and try to comment when you have time. He is getting discouraged because people don't seem to know how. I know he is using WordPress and it isn't the same format we are all used to and all that, but see if you can't take some time to encourage him! Some people seem to have been having problems commenting on his blog, so he posted instructions. If they don't work, let me know and I will pass it on. Thanks!

7 comments:

Brooke said...

i have tried to register at least 5 times before. this time the registration process seemed different and i think i was able to setup a profile so that i can comment on Brandon's blog. so, i left a little comment, but it isn't showing up!!! i must still be doing something wrong. i really have been trying brandon!

marti said...

I just registered on his blog and now am waiting for the e-mail password! Hope that works. I did see brooks comments. Must've worked!

Grace Powell said...

Apparently, once you register and post, Brandon has to approve the post (or user) or something before comments show up - but htey are there!

Ruth said...

Hey! I just tried to post on Brandon's blog so we will see if it works!
It was great to chat with you the other day, good luck packing!

Michelle said...

Thanks for commenting!
I'll have to check out feedblitz when I have a little more time, but I'll get around to it one day.

Enoch Moses said...

Instead of feedblitz, you could also use google reader, firefox version 2.0, my yahoo, and Feedreader which is a desktop client (kinda like outlook)

marti said...

I got a password from Brandon but it didn't work... now what?