Mar 3, 2007

Getting the Hang of This...

Finally, I am starting to get this blogger format figured out. I apologize to everyone who subscribes to this blog because I've been playing around with it and keep editing things to figure out how things will show up. I actully feel pretty dumb about how long it took me to figure out how to title my posts. And of course, once I did I felt compelled to go back and make them all uniform. I have a feeling it may be a little obnoxious tomorrow. I hope not, but it will just be part of the learning experience I guess!

Today I put away Elisa's 0-3 mo. clothes. Wow is she growing fast! It's so sad to see those adorable little outfits get put away. Who knows if they will be worn again? Here are some more pictures for kicks...

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Very Cute! I was excited to see the new pictures! I hope we can see you guys soon...the kids are going to be so much different if we wait too long!

Rachel said...

She's a cutie!

marti said...

So if your just understanding this blogging stuff more - does that mean you'll help me?!

jenica said...

I truly think blogger is not that user friendly. (That's my excuse anyways.)

Elisa is just adorable!