Mar 13, 2007

About Me

Ok, I got tagged twice (mom and Ruth) and almost a week ago. Ruth was right, it does take me a while to respond. I am sure you have all been waiting breathlessly...

1. What is your occupation? Wife, mommy, legal secretary, copy and print associate, Mary Kay Consultant, owner/operator of Virtu Creative (graphic and interior design and small business consulting). Why don't you ask me what I don't do? Cleaning house is awfully hard to get around to!
2. What color are your socks right now? black and white fuzzy stripes
3. What are you listening to right now? my little girl who doesn't want to go to sleep
4. What was the last thing you ate? an apple with cheddar cheese
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes, love it and miss it
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? orange
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? a client
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Well, I got tagged twice and I love them both. Probably my mom a little more though!
10. Favorite drink? Water
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Sport? Does decorating count?
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Almost constantly since I was in jr. high. I didn't do it while I was pregnant and it was torture!
13. Pets? Too many. 2 darling cats, one insane cat and a huge dog.
14. What is your favorite food? TRIVIA QUESTION. I bet my mom knows! Comment with your guess. I will accept two answers as correct. Bonus points if you get them both :)
15. What was the last movie you watched? Don't recall. I haven't had much time for movies lately.
16. Favorite day of the year? Thanksgiving
17. What do you do to vent anger? I really don't get angry enough to need to vent.
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? My 'my child' doll - who, incidentally was named Elisa (my daughter's nickname) which I got from the Zion Chronicles by Bodie Theone. Quite a juxtaposition of entertainment I was having at that age...
19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Fall
20. Hugs or kisses? Both
21. Cherries or Blueberries? Rasberries. I really don't like cherries or blueberries at all
22. Do you want your friends to email you back? or comment on my blog!
23. Who is most likely to respond? who knows?
24. Who is least likely to respond? everyone! Because by the time I am getting around to answering this, everyone else has moved on! Ruth knows me so well!
25. Living arrangements? 3 bedroom rental for about 15 more days! Then we are moving on to home ownership.
26. When was the last time you cried? Out of sadness or despair? I don't remember exactly. I have cried many times over the last few months out of sadness for my friends Brooke and Robin. Once from happiness because I love my little girl so much and once from frustration over losing another family at the chapel.
27. What is on the floor of your closet? dry cleaning
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Not sending this to anyone, but I got it from Ruth who has been my friend since I was old enough to have one!
29. What did you do last night? Had incredible ... oh wait, you mean before that? Went to mom's bible study. Very wholesome you know.
31. What inspires you? Too many things because I never can pick which inspiration to settle on!
32. What are you afraid of at this point in your life? I'll ditto Brooke and Dre on this one.
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheeseburger if I'm making it, Hamburger if I eat out.
34. Favorite dog breed? Laborador Retriever
35. Number of keys on your key ring? I don't really have a key ring, Brandon and I trade off and they are both different. I will state though that my station wagon has 4 different keys one for the trunk, door, glove box and ignition. Rediculous, isn't it?
36. How many years at your current job? which one? If you mean genius, almost 26 years.
37. What would be the title of a book you wrote? can't settle on that (see question 31) I will ponder and post later if something comes to me.
38. How many states have you lived in? 1
39. Favorite holidays? Thanksgiving
40. Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? Nope

7 comments:

marti said...

:o She did it! She posted! We stand amazed!

I'll hold off on the trivia till later.

Brooke said...

i know cream cheese is one of the favorite foods. i'm not sure on the other... does grapefruit juice count? so, what do i win? :o)

your "survey" was fun to read. although not as wierd as josh's it was quite enjoyable.

Brooke said...

i thought of the other favorite food (or what i 'think' is the other one). is it mashed potatoes?

Ruth said...

Yeah you did it! At this point my brain is too tired to think of what could be your favorite foods. Sorry we had a rough night again! I look forward to hearing what they are though.

jenica said...

I agree, this was a fun and interesting read!

Funny, I was thinking (when reading other's "about me's") that my favorite toy was my "my child" doll named Alissa.

Not sure what to say about #29...=)

Unknown said...

17. What do you do to vent anger? I really don't get angry enough to need to vent.

The correct answer is yell at my husband. LOL

Andrea said...

I loved my My Child. I should have put that instead of Lady Lovely Locks. Oh and isn't it Mashed Potatos? Or am I completely wrong?