Jul 23, 2009

Amazing Mascara

So you may or may not find this interesting, but I've been wanting to share this for a while. Every time I use my new mascara (actually I'm on the second tube) I think "I need to tell everyone how wonderful this stuff is!" So I'm telling you, you need to try this stuff...
Loreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes.

I really can't describe how different this is from conventional mascara until you try it. But, I can tell you these things I love about it: it will not smudge or flake; you cannot cry it off or tear it off on a windy day; it lengthens and thickens; it doesn't aggravate my contacts; and you still don't need eye makeup remover to take it off!

and you can get $1.00 off coupon on the loreal website as well!

3 comments:

jenica said...

Ok, I'm heading to the store right now to get it. Not quite, but good sales pitch.
I'll let you know what I think.
Thank you, ma'am!

Christina said...

Did this ever come up in conversation while I was in town? Oh, and good job on getting to some of those "blogs that never were"!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to try it...I'm so tired of mine clumping!