Jan 17, 2008

in case you were wondering...

My goodness it's been a long time since I've posted. I keep meaning to, but I'm so busy right now. However, this particular one has been *FORCED* by my beloved sister who indicated that someone she is related to might be having a baby. There seems to be some speculation that it is me.

Well, if you speculated as such (or heard some vicious rumour) it is true. I never really intended to keep it a secret, I just haven't had time to announce it from the blog-tops. Christina has been threatening to do it for me and I guess I've learned my lesson. That girl means business!

Apparently so do Brandon and I. We are expecting our new little edition sometime between July and August. Not really sure yet as I haven't had an ultrasound and wasn't really 'keeping track'. I actually found out the day little Sophie was born, so apparently that is four weeks ago (sorry for the delay). We are sufficiently excited and glad to get such a good value out of all that expensive baby stuff we invested in last year!

Seriously, we are feeling very blessed and excited. I will have my first ultrasound early in February so we'll try and update you all then. That is, if Christina doesn't beat me to it....

11 comments:

Rachel said...

We're so happy for you!

Christina said...

I'm not sorry =)~ I DO mean business.
I'm super excited for you and am looking forward to buying my plane ticket as soon as we know when my new nephew or niece will be here! Can't wait to give him/her kisses!

Kari said...

Wow, congrats!!! I am so happy for you all... a little overwhelmed too. Its crazy how fast time goes by. Let us know how you are feeling this time around. Thanks for some great news today!

jenica said...

That's wonderful news Grace! Hope you are doing well.

Michelle said...

Yeah!!! That is so exciting! Please keep up posted...

Kelly said...

Congratulations!! What wonderful, exciting news!!

April said...

Congrats!

bandanachick said...

Again congrats to you guys. I was wondering when you would finally post about it! I didn't know if I could tell people or not (sorry, but I opted to tell a few people) :)
We are so thrilled for you guys and can't wait to meet the new little one...hopefully it won't be too long!
Much love to you all!

Rachel C said...

Congrats, Grace- looks like you will have both hands full now!

Caleb and Anna said...

congrats! happy for you all!

Eryn said...

yeah! i take it you are feeling ok? congratulations.