Dec 4, 2007

Kissing and Cousins

Well, I guess you all know my blog is falling behind horribly. Elisa is getting so active, it is hard to find time to sit down at the computer that isn't work related! So here's the quickie update on the last month.

We had a great Thanksgiving. Christina and her family were able to come for the first time since she had a family! Elisa is crawling, cruising, chattering and basically wearing me out! Here are a few photos from the last week and the holiday visit...

Going in for a kiss...my favorite new skill (thanks Grandma)
Hates sitting still!

Playing with Grandma and the cousins!

I can't believe how big she is getting. Next week she'll be turning 1! Hopefully I will get birthday pictures posted before Christmas. No promises though.


8 comments:

Rachel said...

Thanks for sharing! What cuties!

Kari said...

Oh, I'm happy to see that the cousins got to spend some time together. I bet its quite different around there now days with all the little ones.

Marcie said...

Great pictures! Looks like you had a great time. Can't wait to see Elisa's birthday photos!

Lista said...

She's getting cuter by the day! It looks like she had fun with her cousins!

marti said...

Love those kisses!

Michelle said...

She is such a cutie! Glad you had a good Thanksgiving...

Christina said...

It was so good getting to see my favorite neice again. She reminds me a lot of her Mommy (other than the not wanting to sit still part!) I think she shrunk from the last time I saw her...or is DJ just THAT big?

bandanachick said...

I can't believe that I am just now reading this! I am so behind on blogging!
Happy late birthday to Elisa...I can't believe we already have 1 year olds!
Hope to see new pictures soon!