Oct 30, 2007

Photo Update

After over a month of owning our new camera, I am just now posting some of the pictures we've taken with it! Hopefully you have all seen the beautiful ones Andrea took by now. You may not be able to tell the difference, but it sure is easier to get the right shot. Here are a few of Elisa at 9 and 10 months... Brandon's parents came to visit and we went out for lunch. Elisa tried her first lemon!
This is not something we encourage at our house, but when I came into the kitchen and realized she had done this herself, I just had to capture the moment!

Brandon's mom came to visit and we took Elisa to the Linnaeus Gardens. She had a wonderful time playing in the fountain. Aren't we all glad to have a few pretty fall days finally?



7 comments:

Christina said...

Thanks for posting more pictures of my precious little niece! She just has the sweetest smile. I can't wait to kiss her little dimples here in a few weeks. I know everyone says she looks like Brandon, but I still see a lot of you in her.

Hey, as long as she's going to climb into the dishwasher, maybe you could teach her to unload it.

Rachel said...

Love the pictures! I can definitely tell a difference...what kind of camera did you buy?

Michelle said...

Oh she is sooo cute! I love the one on the dishwasher:)

Lista said...

She's precious. Enjoy it while it lasts. If Timothy climbed on the dishwasher like that (and don't think he hasn't tried it!) the entire door would break off!

bandanachick said...

Yeah! I am glad you posted some pictures. I can for sure see an improvement...that camera was worth it!
Miss you guys!

Rachel C said...

Adorable photos, Grace. Adison has tried the dishwasher as well.

Heather Anne Riden said...

I love the pictures!! Especially the last one! Elisa is so beautiful!