Sep 14, 2007

You are invited, again!

Ok guys. I'm a little late, but I wanted to encourage you all again to consider adding BSF to your busy schedule. I PROMISE IT'S WORTH IT! This year we are studying the Gospel According to Matthew.

I am sad that Christina cannot attend due to Kaitlin's new school schedule and the hour drive it took her to get there and back this year. However, Mom and Rachel and I are happy to welcome Marcie and my Aunt Becky to our new class. I have also invited my grandmother and one of my clients. Pray with me the the Lord would encourage them to attend!

Here are 5 reasons why you should go....
  1. It is a serious bible study that focuses on the truth of God's word
  2. It encourages daily bible study with practical applications
  3. It is a good opportunity to meet and fellowship with other local christian women
  4. You will be challenged, encouraged and blessed by the time you dedicate to this study!
  5. It is free!

If you have any questions, I would be glad to answer! e-mail me or post a comment

5 comments:

jenica said...

Andy and I were just discussing the possibility of me doing BSF (Rachel was encouraging me)...I hear such good things.

Brooke said...

I really wanted to start going this year. I don't get to quit work until Sept 30, so I don't have my days free until then. Will they let you start late?

Grace Powell said...

BSF holds a new 'introduction class' when you can register the first week of EVERY month. Brooke, you can come in October and you will have hardly missed any classes. After introduction, sometimes there is a waiting list, it just depends on how full the class is.

Christina said...

Brooke -
BSF also holds evening classes. If you want to switch to a morning class later on, you can do that as well.

Grace is right, though, it is well worth it! It's also a wonderful way to make new christian friends, especially since they put you into discussion groups based on your age and stage of life.

Brooke said...

Well, I found out I will be watching Jayden on Tuesdays instead of Thursdays starting in Oct. I really don't like the idea of tying up my evenings, so I may check out the one in BA since it meets on Wednesdays. It stinks though, since the other location is just minutes from my house!