Jul 18, 2007

Playdate

Yesterday, Laura, Ruth and Austin came to visit me, mom and Elisa. We had a great time catching up and watching these two be cute. Austin is only 2 weeks older than Elisa, so they are practically the same developementally. He is adorable. I really thought I had the cutest baby in the world, but I guess there are some other sweeties out there too. I wouldn't be surprised if some photos show up on Ruth's blog, but here are a couple I got. Of course, neither of us could get our flashes to warm up for the cutest moment ever when they were holding hands (totally on their own I promise). These are pretty good though. Thanks for visiting guys!


5 comments:

Ruth said...

Thanks for having us!

Kari said...

So cute! They have both gotten so big.

Michelle said...

They both are so cute...they kind of look alike?

Grace Powell said...

Yep. Two blonder, more blue eyed white babies you never did see. Either of them could be a Gerber poster child!

Heather Anne Riden said...

Aww, I love the pictures! They are too cute.