Dec 21, 2006

How Adorable!

Isn't this precious? Daddy and Baby sleeping together. Today is my first day alone with Baby Elisa. Grandmas have gone home and Brandon is at work. I have high hopes of getting a few things done and, to facilitate that, I got a baby sling which we are using right now. That's right, Elisa and I are blogging together! (Actually, I am typing, she is snoring but we can't expect too much from her right now.)

My sister, Christina; her daughter, Kaitlin; and husband, Doug flew into town on Tuesday. This is the first time the whole family (including Doug) has been here to visit since Christina moved to Florida. What miracles the Lord has worked in her life since then. Doug is a great guy and Christina is patiently working on being the wife of I Peter 3. Doug has a profession from his youth, but shows little spiritual interest. Nevertheless, he is supportive of Christina and surprised her last week by showing up at the family bible hour at the chapel she attends! This is a real answer to prayer and we are excited to see the Lord continue to work in thier lives. Pray with us while they are here that we would all be a good testimony of the christian life to him and that his heart would be softened toward the assembly here in Tulsa.

Happy Holidays to all, I hope your Christmas is as blessed as mine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

slings are awesome! I am sure you will have a great day. I remember with Merikate some days all I would get done would be something like refilling the ice trays. But I still had a GREAT day.

We will continue to pray for Doug and Cristina! It is so neat to hear how the Lord is working.

Anonymous said...

did you get the show i sent you?