Jan 9, 2007

4 Weeks Old

Today Elisa is 4 weeks old. She is starting to be awake a lot during the day, although thankfully she sleeps well at night. She eats and poops alot and is starting to scoot in her crib.
Already she has been to a wedding, a funeral and to work with mommy. This girl is a trooper! I am trying to get back in the swing of things and she has been very flexible.
Brandon and I got are being 'displaced'. The house we rent is being torn down for the highway expansion and we have 90-120 days to find another place to live and be moved into it! This is not my idea of good timing, but apparently it is the Lord's. He has provided this opportunity (we get relocation assistance in the form of CASH we can use for a down payment on a house!) for us and I am confident he will provide a house that meets our needs in our price range. We certainly do not deserve the blessings He has given. Pray that we would follow His leading, recognize His provision and be content with it as such.

9 comments:

Brooke said...

cute pic. it's so fun when they start to lose that "newborn look" and you can start to tell more what they are going to look like.

we will keep our ears open for good houses. josh loves to "shop" online and we drive around alot too. it's kind of become a hobby of ours. not that we plan on buying... just fun to look. there's always cleveland! :o)

Rachel said...

Did you guys see anything good on Sunday?

Lauryl Lane said...

aw, congrats! she's absolutely gorgeous, glad you are both doing well.

Ruth said...

I love house shopping! Nate and I used to go around and look at houses too even though we weren't in the market...but that was pre-Austin. I will definately be praying for your search and move, as I know little ones make things a little more tricky!

Andrea said...

What are ya'll looking for in a house? We go house shopping a lot so I can keep my eye out. And where do you want to live?

marti said...

I haven't seen a prettier baby! Of course, I could be a little biased!

Ruth said...

Hey...it is time for an update!

Brooke said...

i agree! we need new pics!

Andrea said...

your child is gonna be 11 before we see any more pictures, isn't she?