This one is of Evelyn (left) blowing a kiss. The cutie on the right is our neighbor's girl - whose name I will omit out of respect for their privacy. She is about 4 months older than Evelyn and much more mobile. This is a somewhat rare moment of joy between them, but I'm pretty sure they will one day be fast friends if I can keep her parents around. I sure hope so because it is really nice having another mom so close.
Here are some CURRENT things Evelyn is doing at 15 months:
- Finally crawling up the steps
- Pulling up on her own (these are both very new)
- Saying "hap-py" "shoe" "sock" "up" "down" "please" "cheese" "baby"
- Signing more; please; all done; eat; and drink
- eating her all her lunch and her sisters' too. the other day she ate an entire Arby's Jr. Roast Beef sandwich
- Roaring like a lion - for some reason she thinks that's the sound all animals make
- Singing a lot. She is very musical.
- Playing mommy with her babies
- Being generally delightful