Jan 14, 2009

and finally...

I can't tell you how many blog posts are floating in my head and simply lacking the time and effort to come out. However, I am betting what you all really want to see are some pictures. We just unloaded them off the camera from as far back as late September, which is like 90% of little Evelyn's life!
Elisa has also celebrated her 2nd birthday in the months since my last picture post. Here is a picture of her with two of her favorite friends and her good little sister on that day. She is such a little fireball and constantly keeps us on our toes! Thankfully, for now anyways, Evelyn seems more mellow. I'm sure she'll be catching up to her big sister in no time!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Fun to see pics of your growing girls - they are adorable!

bandanachick said...

Yay! So glad you posted new pictures. They are both growing up so fast!

Christina said...

Can't wait to play with them some now in the morning! I'd better go get some sleep so I have the energy...

Michelle said...

Thanks for the post! Your girls are so cute and growing so fast!

marti said...

Now those are the sweetest little girls! I should know...

Lets see some cousin pictures soon!

marti said...

this is nana marti helped me look at your blog. How fun!

marti said...

this is nana marti helped me look at your blog. How fun!