Apr 16, 2008

Missing my baby(ies)

I just waived goodbye to Elisa and I miss her already. On the other hand I am ready for a break! Brandon's mom came to take her for a few days. I know she'll have a great time and it is good for her to get to know his parents better without me around.
Originally, Brandon and I were planning on taking a little 'vacation' this week while she is gone. Unfortunately, he had to fire his assistant mgr last week so we had to cancel. He has worked every day since, 10-13 hours, and has no days off in sight...So, if anyone knows someone looking for work (preferably male) he has a full time and two part time positions available. I miss him, and I am ready for my baby to be home!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I am always so sad to leave my kiddos too. Even though breaks are nice sometimes. :) Poor Brandon - hope he finds some help soon!

bandanachick said...

Ahh...that must be hard. :( I'm not sure I know that feeling, as I have never left Austin for more than a few hours...I must be a freak! Have fun with your break, I am sure you need it!
I hope Brandon finds help soon and you guys can spend some time together.

Lista said...

Does it make me a bad person that I don't feel sad when mine leave? I'm always ready to have them back, but I do a happy dance when the leave!

Christina said...

Awww, isn't it funny how we long for a break and then spend the whole break missing our children? Don't worry, the older they get, the easier it gets on Mommy. Just look at Dad and Mom now, they have no problem with us staying out of the house!

Michelle said...

I hope everything is going okay for ya'll over there! Has Brandon found some help yet? Love you!