Nov 20, 2006

Trying to Blog...

After starting this blogger account in September, I am finally going to post a blog! I have three weeks until Baby Elisa will be born. Is it possible to feel more pregnant every day? By then I may explode! This picture is from one of my baby showers, before I really started getting big.

While it seems too far away for physical comfort, there is still a long to do list. How are you supposed to pack for the hospital when everything you need to take gets used almost every day? Thankfully, I have lots of help.

On top of everything else, Brandon and I found out that we will need to move next spring. I have committed this matter to the Lord, several times, as I tend to find myself obsessing and worrying over the physical and financial ramifications of this. He has proved Himself faithful over and over and I know He is going to provide me with a content spirit and a wonderful home for us to raise our family in. Hopefully in that order!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

welcome to our world... :o) i hope that the land of blogging will be as encouraging to you as it has been to me. emjoy!

Brooke said...

i mean 'enjoy'!

April said...

So glad to see you finally blogging!

Rachel said...

Yea! I'm excited to see your blog. We can't wait to see your baby when she arrives...it is one of the most exciting moments in life, and you'll never forget how precious it was to first hold her in your arms.

We're praying for you guys about moving!

Caleb and Anna said...

Congratulations on you baby, Grace!