Jun 28, 2007

June

Wow, so many memorable things have happenned this month. I am going to try and finally post about some of them to update everyone on our *fascinating* life, since I know you are all dying to hear from me!

Here are a few highlights:

  • Elisa took her first airplane ride and did quite well, although I vowed never to fly with a baby in my lap again.
  • We had a fabulous vacation in Florida with Christina and her family, which consisted mostly of managing four under four and the occasional trip to Walmart. .
  • Elisa went swimming for the first time. She also began eating rice cereal and we have moved on to green beans - which she doesn't seem to care for.
  • The first day of summer has come and gone without a ray of sunshine. It won't stop raining here!
  • Elisa weighs 15.10; double her birthweight.
  • Brandon spent a week in Frisco, TX (Dallas) training a new manager and I got to spend a night there as well. We left Elisa with my mom and had great impromptu getaway weekend on Oakley's dime.
  • I finished my Christmas shopping - HA, HA!
  • We went to a car show with Brandon's parents where they won the coveted 'best in show'
  • I got another major sunburn - what can I say, it was raining and I am not used to the exterior elements!
  • Oakley announced a merger with the evil Luxotica. We have mixed feelings about this and are looking for our own million dollar idea to sell to the evil Luxotica in twenty years for a billion or so...
  • I have lost 10 lbs of babyweight and gained 3 back in Dallas, curses!
  • I am sure there is more news of a similar mediocre nature but, let's get on with what you all came to see anyways...



7 comments:

Rachel said...

What a cutie! Good to see you back!

Ruth said...

Glad you had a good June! Elisa is so precious...I hope I can see her soon!

Ruth said...

Okay you said "managing four under four"...Christina has two you have one...who is the other kid?

Grace Powell said...

Christina watches her nephew from 7:30 - 6:30 M-F. His name is Wyatt, he is 9 months and super cute.

April said...

Looks like you've been busy and have gotten lots down. When do we get to see pics of the house?

Ruth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jenica said...

Liked reading your update and LOVED the pics, even though I'm way behind in checking your blog!